Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sightings 2, 3 & 4


Tuesday (Day 107): The Mother Load of All Star Sightings

The best shot of the night!

An altert from Mugglenet.com advised Harry Potter fans that filming for the last Potter movie, Deathly Hollows was taking place this week in the Piccadilly Circus area. So armed with a fully charged camera I left my flat hoping to be in the right place at the right time.

A quick survey of the area revealed that shooting would indeed be taking place! I stationed myself at what I hoped would be an advantageous location and waited.

After what seemed like forever, the three arrived in separate cabs. They were quickly surrounded by police and handlers, then swept aways for makeup and scene perp. Body doubles and extras arrived as well, making the task of the evening more difficult than I had hoped. Nonetheless, the three hours I spent last night on the set of Harry Potter - I repeat - on the LIVE set of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows were an incredible experience! Just feet away from Harry, Hermione and Ron - unbelievable!!!!!!!!!




Yes! I took this video on my very own camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just when I think the London expereince can't get any better, I am blown away by yet another "once in a life time" opportunity. Maybe Alan will be at the Globe on Thursday!

No comments: